Why Work With Us:
We believe that a fun positive environment is conducive for learning and growing. It helps fight workplace monotony and gives each team member the chance to enjoy coming to work. Our company believes in celebrating the teams’ success through individual recognition and giving the spotlight to each team members small personal victories we enjoy together.
Relationships and team building activities are a daily occurrence inside and outside the office. As the team likes to take the initiative to create social outings to not only loosen the ties but also enjoy what Columbus has to offer in terms of night life and entertainment.
Locations we’ve traveled:
NYC, Chicago, Dallas, Long Island, Atlanta, London, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toronto, Detroit, Little Rock.
- Director has 5 years of promotions and marketing experience working for radio stations in San Francisco, Chicago, & St Louis.
- Management team have all worked in the retail and restaurant industries.
- Office is conveniently located minutes from the highway and the airport.
- Management team have not only run top offices but also been ranked number one when they were doing the entry level sales and marketing.
- Experience of working in multiple small, medium, large sized markets with multiple clients.
- Management team has participated in the big brother, big sisters program, volunteered for the salvation army and heifer international.
- Fun yet professional work environment, casual dress work days, profit sharing, weekly and monthly bonuses.
- Clear goals and visions for the company
- A culture of helping others achieve common goals
- Passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Open door policy with upper level management – we encourage open communication and feedback to improve
- Positive excited team members
- Constant challenges and growth
- Everyday is different
- Healthy fun individual and team competitions
- Being able to make an impact on others
- Be an integral part of helping the whole office hit a cumulative goal